We collect information from visitors to our website through data capture forms and contact forms. We collect certain information when you fill out our contact forms or email us. We process the personal information you have given for the purposes of providing:
- The information you have requested;
- Appropriate and useful communications;
- Community solar subscriptions and other services to you; and
- Assistance to help improve our services and your experiences.
With respect to personal information you provide us through our contact forms, email, or other means of communication:
- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or when the personal information is collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law, subpoena, or court order.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will not share your personal information with third parties except as reasonably necessary to provide services to you that you purchase through us and for us to fulfill our obligations under a Community Solar Subscription Agreement with you (for example, the community solar project owner or your electric company), with your consent, or as otherwise required by law, subpoena, or court order.
- We will take reasonable safeguards to protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.